About Me

My photo

Tech journalist since the dark ages. Windows Secrets, LangaList newsletter, Windows Magazine (NetGuide, Home PC), Byte, Popular Computing, yadda yadda yadda. Google me, if it matters.

This feed is mostly personal interest; it's NOT my professional writing. There's tech here, yes, but also lots of general science and some politics and weird humor thrown in.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Palin Haiku contest

the origin:
@BorowitzReport: I'm hosting the 2010 @BorowitzReport Palin Haiku contest. Give me your entries, and use the hashtag #palinhaiku
examples:
Symbols on paper/Don't make any sense to me/Could this be English?
Wolves run on the ground/Chopper blades ruining my hair/Fire fire fire reload
her thoughts meander / working their way through facebook / and ghostwritten tweets
A Palindrome is The same forewards as backwards No sense either way.
Let her see Russia / But not Pennylvania / Avenue from home.
Oh Sarah Palin / How you confuse the masses / By saying nothing
A Mama grizzly / Grabs her shotgun for the wolves / To refudiate
oh my alaska / no blacks, no jews, just bears / my old home sweet home
I fill the ether/With my half-baked truthiness/You should all love me
Like a gentle snow/That stays frozen on the ground/She won't go away
Open hand says all/giving voice to ideas/not in head nor tongue
Which is my favorite/World leader? Oh, let me think/Hey look a squirrel!