Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just to my blogger friends:

I apologize for the messed up feeds of late. It all goes back to Facebook (grrrrr) changing the way it works. "Posterous" could no longer post to Facebook, and in trying tools that *can* post to Facebook, the RSS link to Blogger got munged.

I have to believe this is in part due to Facebook wanting to make itself difficult to use as anything other than one's primary social network. (In other words, you MUST use Facebook natively for it to work well. Sort of like Apple's philosophy, carried over to networking: "Our way, or screw you.")

I've set aside part of the Holiday weekend to try to fix it. My goal is to have all posts easily readable by whatever social network you prefer. I hope it's an attainable goal.

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. U R worth following, Fred, wherever you post.

    ReplyDelete