About Me

My photo

Tech journalist since the dark ages. Windows Secrets, LangaList newsletter, Windows Magazine (NetGuide, Home PC), Byte, Popular Computing, yadda yadda yadda. Google me, if it matters.

This feed is mostly personal interest; it's NOT my professional writing. There's tech here, yes, but also lots of general science and some politics and weird humor thrown in.

Friday, August 19, 2011

YOU DECIDE Caption Challenge: Rick Santorum & Abraham Lincoln

I was kinda disapointed when I googled 'Abraham Lincoln Santorum' and got this. (Jimmy Dictus)
Two men whose names have lots to do with taking a shot from another guy, then leaking fluid... (bloojax)
Total Votes : 5
  Suggest A Poll


Get Paid or Create Polls

    

Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images News/Getty Images

Share
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Digg This!
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Reddit
Buzz it!
Copy Link

Example:
"Well at least I don't have to follow the Elvis impersonator."

See the captions, vote your pick:
http://www.indecisionforever.com/2011/08/19/you-decide-caption-challenge-rick...