About Me

My photo

Tech journalist since the dark ages. Windows Secrets, LangaList newsletter, Windows Magazine (NetGuide, Home PC), Byte, Popular Computing, yadda yadda yadda. Google me, if it matters.

This feed is mostly personal interest; it's NOT my professional writing. There's tech here, yes, but also lots of general science and some politics and weird humor thrown in.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bizarre survey from Best Buy

I recently bought some stuff from Best Buy --- it's literally across the street from where I live, and I didn't want to wait for online/mail order.

Best Buy offers a 'win a prize' survey on their register receipts, so I went online and started filling it out.

Honest to god, this is a complete, unaltered screen cap of one of the survey questions. Go figure.


Abieejdh