About Me

My photo

Tech journalist since the dark ages. Windows Secrets, LangaList newsletter, Windows Magazine (NetGuide, Home PC), Byte, Popular Computing, yadda yadda yadda. Google me, if it matters.

This feed is mostly personal interest; it's NOT my professional writing. There's tech here, yes, but also lots of general science and some politics and weird humor thrown in.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Poignant and beautiful.

'Reflections of The Past’ is a series of photos by Tom Hussey. He "... was inspired by a World War II veteran who said 'I can’t believe I’m going to be 80. I feel like I just came back from the war. I look in the mirror and I see this old guy.'"

Hussey combines present-day photos with Photoshopped images of the same person, younger, in reflected images.

Story: http://digitalsynopsis.com/design/reflections-of-the-past-tom-hussey/

A few lo-res samples follow: click for the full series at full resolution.