Thursday, December 23, 2010

Palin Haiki contest

If I wrote poems/ I'd write haiku 'cause it's short/and fits on my hand

On 12/23/2010 10:03 AM, Art Pfenning wrote:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-46271.html

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 8:55 AM, Fred Langa <fred@langaonline.com> wrote:
the origin:

@BorowitzReport: I'm hosting the 2010 @BorowitzReport Palin Haiku contest. Give me your entries, and use the hashtag #palinhaiku

examples:

Symbols on paper/Don't make any sense to me/Could this be English?

Wolves run on the ground/Chopper blades ruining my hair/Fire fire fire reload

her thoughts meander / working their way through facebook / and ghostwritten tweets

A Palindrome is The same forewards as backwards No sense either way.

Let her see Russia / But not Pennylvania / Avenue from home.

Oh Sarah Palin / How you confuse the masses / By saying nothing

A Mama grizzly / Grabs her shotgun for the wolves / To refudiate

oh my alaska / no blacks, no jews, just bears / my old home sweet home

I fill the ether/With my half-baked truthiness/You should all love me

Like a gentle snow/That stays frozen on the ground/She won't go away

Open hand says all/giving voice to ideas/not in head nor tongue

Which is my favorite/World leader? Oh, let me think/Hey look a squirrel!

Posted via email from Fred's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment