Some of the comments are wonderful.Examples:
- Just cashed in the kids' college funds and dropped them off at the Army recruiting station. I got the TV, they got a career. I think it worked out well for everyone.
- Take my advice and shop around, people. I bought a twelve-pack of these at Costco and saved a hundred grand.
- I was going to fund my daughters wedding in Hawaii, but I figured this Samsung TV would last much longer.
- I am coming back from the future to write this review, and to let everyone know you can buy this TV for $699 in 2015. It still looks great though.
- This is the best TV out there for watching documentaries about starving children. You can really feel their pain.
The Q&A's not bad, either. Examples:
Q: Is it free shipping to Ireland?
A: Unfortunately, they have discovered that it is actually cheaper to ship Ireland to the television.
Q: Will the Amazon drone deliver this?
A: Actually, I believe that Optimus Prime will deliver it for you and have Bumblebee set it up for you...
Q:This more than I make in a year. How the heck can anyone afford this much for a TV?
A: Obviously, a new job is in order for you. Have you considered a career in sales of recreational pharmaceuticals?
Samsung UN85S9 Framed 85-Inch (216cm) 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV: Electronics