Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Notes from the Flood, Part 5

(2017-02-28)

By the way, I was wrong when I prevoiusly described “three exhaust fans, one circulating fan, two industrial blowers, an industrial dehumidifier, and the heating system are all simultaneously running in our apartment.”

I should have said, “three exhaust fans, one circulating fan, THREE industrial blowers, an industrial dehumidifier, and the heating system are all simultaneously running in our apartment.”

The third blower was tucked in a closet; I missed it on my initial look.

But it still can be heard, even with the door closed.

Today, the crew just came through along with an engineer from the management company that owns the building. He used a moisture-meter, and found a few spots still above ambient moisture; another day of drying (and noise) ought to do it.

Reconstruction is scheduled to begin Thursday.

Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment